From: Stacey Otte <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 9:34 AM
Subject: Bamboo flooring in museums

Hi, all

Does anyone have any experience with using bamboo flooring in a museum
setting?  In particular I'm wondering about durability and type used.

Thanks in advance!

Stacey Otte
Executive Director
The Wildling Museum
2928 San Marcos Ave.
Los Olivos, CA 93441
805-686-8216 (direct phone)
http://www.wildlingmuseum.org
Where art and nature meet

SHOWING NOW:
Carl Oscar Borg: An Artist's Journey
May 23 - September 9
Sharks: Misunderstood Marvels, Photos by Richard Salas
July 4 - Sept. 9