Sorry for the cross post, but I have a client who uses re-enactors several times a year and the number has been continuously decreasing. The client pays the same fee year after year. They use to have over 200 and this past year it was 5(all one family almost) and the same fee was paid. My questions does anyone use a pay system other than a flat fee. Example: per person. I have coordinated these events each year and now I’m seeing a need to cut costs in this area. Your input is appreciated

James (Jim) Schulte PhD, President.

Preservation Salem County Inc.