From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Andrea Dixon
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 9:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] exhibition calendar formats

I would be interested as well-
Thanks,
Andrea

Andrea J. Dixon

Assistant Director, Exhibition Dept.

MICA / Maryland Institute College of Art

1300 West Mt. Royal Avenue

Baltimore, MD  21217

v. 410-225.2249 / f. 410.225.2396

www.mica.edu

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Holly Tripman <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

I would be interested in this as well.

Thank you!

Holly Tripman | Registrar

Cameron Art Museum
3201 S. 17th Street | Wilmington, NC 28412
910.395.5999 ext. 1004 <tel:910.395.5999%20ext.%201004>
www.cameronartmuseum.com