We are looking for some sample repository agreements and statements on long
term loans. Items under consideration include:
What's the difference between a long term loan, and a repository agreement?
Under what conditions do you accept long term loans? (Yes, I know - my
preference is to avoid them entirely, but we have a situation in which that
might not be possible.)
What policies do you have concerning the management of long term loans
(i.e., renewal of the loan, conditions for removal of items from loan,
conditions for access, storage, etc.)?

Any suggestions or anyone willing to share policies/documents would be
greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
Kaia