From: Kate Duffy <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUSEUM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Jul 20, 2012 2:32 pm
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Web Resources for Small/DIY Exhibits?

Thank you to everyone who has responded to my inquiry about exhibits so far!

We are starting from scratch here (the future museum is now a liquor store), so everything helps.

Now I'll ask another question, this one a bit more concrete: if you had a small, square room to turn into an exhibit space, where would you put the electrical outlets?  (Or: what factors would you consider before deciding where to put the outlets?)

Thank you again!

Kate Duffy