Hi all-

We're currently in the process of trying to solidify a policy on the charitable donations we give out.  As I'm sure you've noticed, "asks" for all manner of fundraisers, silent auctions, after-prom parties, etc. seem to be way up, so we're trying to come up with a uniform approach to both how much we give and what we expect in terms of signage, acknowledgement, etc.  Do any of you have such a policy that you'd be willing to share?  We're just starting out the process, so we're still trying to figure out what questions to ask, such as Do we have requestors fill out a form?  What's the most important info the track, so any info or insights will be very much appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Scott Heath

W. Scott Heath
Finance Officer