From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Reuter
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Freeware & Effective Tracking/Outcome/Membership/Donor Database Software?

Greetings all,

I’m inquiring as to whether there is an excellent freeware or relatively cheap software packages that is beneficial to museums/nonprofits for dashboard reporting, membership tracking, and generating a donor database?

I am familiar with PastPerfect and ALTRU, through Blackbaud, but if there are any others out there that benefit small musuems with little or no budget for these tools, any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike

Michael Reuter

OPERATIONS MANAGER/CURATOR