Hi Everyone,

I was asked to post three internships that we will have open in the fall at the Kentucky Historical Society.  The internships are unpaid, but ther are opportunities with registration, collections, and with a special project we are working with that involves cataloging the Churchill Weavers textile archive.  For more information please go to http://history.ky.gov/sub.php?pageid=114&sectionid=3.  The contact for the internships is listed on the website.  I apologize for any cross posting.

Thanks,

Deb

Deborah Rose Van Horn
Registrar