Hello Everyone -

My colleagues and I are conducting a front end evaluation on a small science center that is owned and operated by a local school district.  This center is a remote site and is maintained by caretakers who live on the property.  There has been conflict between the caretakers and the school district staff in charge of programming in regards to setting up programs, procedures, etc. (there are many theories as to why this is happening, which I don't feel is appropriate to get into at this point because we have not interviewed all the parties involved.)

Are there any other institutions out there who have had or are having similar issues?  If yes, how are you or how have you solved them?  I  am especially interested in hearing from sites who are owned by schools/school districts.

Thanks in advance!

Mia Angara
Consultant
MuSE Educational Consulting