Hi All (please excuse the cross posting),

I have been in touch with a woman whose father brought several souvenir artifacts back from his WWII service in Europe. One of the items that he brought back is a livery costume made in Berlin between 1867-1915. This is not an item that falls into our collections scope. I have had no luck contacting museums in Germany and Austria about the donation of the uniform. Are any of you interested in this piece? Or do you know of any institutions that might be?

I have photos and a good write up of the livery if anyone is interested.

Best,

Toni

Toni M. Kiser

Asst. Director of Collections and Exhibits/Registrar

National WWII Museum

945 Magazine St.

New Orleans, LA 70130

504-528-1944 ext. 601