*Dear colleagues,

we have been asked to communicate more details on the new online eZine
"ExpoTime!". Here we are with the condensed FAQs:

How often ExpoTime! will appear?
ExpoTime! is going to appear 4 times a year (another 2 times this year).
In the moment, we are preparing the July issue.

Will ExpoTime!  have changing colums?
No, with the exemption of "open positions", we change the topics, not
the columns. The columns are:

Top Interview
Top story
Shortcuts (news)
Review of new museums
New books (short reviews)
Get together (conferences, fairs etc.)
Repair your network! (persons and positions)
New technologies
Answers from colleagues
ExpoTime for museums (new exhibitions)
Illicit trade, faces and forgery
Open extra-European positions

What will be the character of ExpoTime!?
We are ethically near ICOM, and like investigative journalism and the
scientific approach. As we are going to publish a quality product, we
are based on sober information.

Why an eZine?
-----------------
ExpoTime! is an "eZine" and is distributed online globally as eBook.
This means:
- eco friendliness
- fast circulation
- you can read older issues in our archive
- you can print out single pages or the whole issue. Storing and passing
the eBook directly to friends and colleagues is not possible.
- you can make use of full text retrieval
- you can zoom in and out or read zoomed pages
- you can make use of integrated links in the ads and editorial part
- you can make use of integrated videos for much more information (f.e.
YouTube videos)
- at reduced rates, we include newsletters
- all you need for reading is an internet browser and a newer version of
Adobe Flashplayer

Who are the target groups of ExpoTime!?
The magazine addresses all people working in museums, libraries,
archives, science centers, planetaria, visitor attractions, botanical
gardens and zoos: directors, the administration, curators, conservators,
but also museum associations, architects, museologists, museum advisors
and all kind of companies serving cultural institutions, academical
organisations (museum studies!) and organizers of museum fairs as well.
The magazine is interesting for anybody eager to learn from global
museum trends or to reach the global museum world.

How can I read  ExpoTime! regularly without stabbing around in the dark?
Just register under
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/shop/themes/user/index.php?action=registrieren&login_source=click
<http://www.museum-aktuell.de/shop/themes/user/index.php?action=registrieren&login_source=click>**
We do the rest.
The back issues can be found here:
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/index.php?site=expoTime

Can I submit "shortcuts" and longer articles for ExpoTime!?
Yes, of course. We like cooperation. Just get in touch with us via

Where do we get more information for strategical planning?
The circulation is worldwide, including Russia and China. In the moment,
we reach about 17,200 recipients worldwide. By the end of 2012, we plan
to reach about 20,000 recipients. We are mostly interested in expanding
museum markets.
For more details see
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/preise/azplexpotime2012.pdf

**
We are mostly interested in the European museum public. Do you have
combination rates for ExpoTime! and MUSEUM AKTUELL?
Yes.

Any last minute offer for July? Tel. +49-(89) 839 690 43

Best

Christian Müller-Straten, Ph.D.*
--
/*Verlag Dr. C. Mueller-Straten - Publishing company for museums and
conservation