Hi all,

Do any of you out there have any advice for someone who is about to become
an executive director for the first time? I've done as much reading and
research as I can to this point, but I know that learning doesn't all come
from books. If there are any peers or colleagues of mine that have any tips
or kernels of knowledge that they would like to pass on, I'm all ears.

Thanks to all who are willing and able to help!

Michael Reuter

Executive Director

Rock County Historical Society

Michael Reuter