MPMA's  Awards Program
Yes, you can nominate yourself, someone else and your  museum.
We want to  recognize a job well done. Is that you?

Deadline for nominations is June 15th.

MPMA wants to recognize your good work!!!

Do you know an individual or museum that deserves recognition?

MPMA is accepting nominations for its annual awards ceremony to be held  at
MPMA's 2012 conference in Corpus Christi, Texas, on October 4, 2012.

We are looking for nominations of individuals who merit consideration as
well as museums that have done something special.

It is an opportunity to honor excellent and hard work as well as creative
accomplishments.

For a complete list of the many awards and competitions, _click  here_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001WFt21AvW2Qh8iRar1oWajn_K0QfX_2N3BbybrACBiYLySJt81
89bghcgNpgl05GpbfIC4pUfwr36ya37gSdOX3I48nm6nxKZJvSqzxa5tmKBjkBr6JHCRw==)
for nomination forms

MPMA: A Ten-state museum  network

Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North  Dakota, Oklahoma,
South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming

Mark your  calendar:
2012 MPMA  Conference: October 1-5 Corpus Christi, Texas
2013 MPMA Conference: September  30-October 4 Lincoln, Nebraska

Mountain-Plains Museums Association
7110 West  David Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80128-5404
303-979-9358 www.mpma.net