I'd be happy to talk to you about it. We have an IP area at Mystic Seaport. I work as IP Manager for the Director of Collections Business Devel. & IP, in the context of Rights & Reproductions and Licensing. We handle trademarks and infringements and address IP issues in a number of general museum agreements for different purposes.
Sincerely,
Louisa Watrous
work - 860 572 5383, ext. 4703
cell - 860 501 4664