Thank you all for all the great responses. This has been most helpful.

Anna

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM, monique mcfarlane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You may want to contact the staff at the Reyonlds - Alberta Museum in Alberta Canada, they have a collection similar to yours and operate some of the collection but not all.
They have excellent staff and volunteers to the up keep and conservation of the collection, the boys in the restoration shop are awesome.

Reynolds-Alberta Museum

6426 40 Ave, Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada
T9A 0N3

Mail: P.O. Box 6360
Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada
T9A 2G1

Phone: (780) 361-1351
Toll Free: 1 (800) 661-4726
Fax: (780) 361-1239
Toll-free in Alberta: 310-0000 and enter (780) 361-1351