I am an intern at Auburn Heights in Yorklyn, DE. All, or many, of the cars
there are taken out and driven regularly (check out Steamin' Days). Most of
these are steam cars but there are a few Packards, and an original electric
car as well. If you haven't already, I would email Susan at Marshall Steam
Museum with this question. There is a car team there that should be able to
answer this for you.

                                                          Jenifer
Anderson