Nina,
Certainly that is a concern, but only if you name the collector. Judging
only by this thread, the collection is much more interesting as a question
of motive and legality than it would be as "this is Jane Doe, and these are
her Jars of Dirt." An anonymous recreation of the collection would
hold your visitors' attention in the same way you've grabbed our's.
Nick