I would also be interested in this information/guide. I am at [log in to unmask].

Thank you!

-          Meghan Mott

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Allison Francies
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 12:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Exhibit Style Guides

Hi All,

We are currently in the process of creating an exhibit text style guide- to serve as a foundation and reference for all future exhibits and teams. The guide would include standards for grammar, formatting and order of information in tombstone labels, as well as standards for image credits and accession numbers. I was curious if anyone out there had one they use for their museum that they would be willing to share.

Feel free to email me off-list at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,

Allie

Allie Francies

Exhibit Developer