Hello!

I was really excited to find the following job posting in my inbox this morning, as it would be a great stepping stone on my path to a career in exhibits: http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?Job_DID=JHR6XS5W6V78RN0W0N2

Then I saw that the listing is through some sketchy agency that charges $185 before they'll even tell you where the job is.  And from some reviews I've read online, the jobs they post might not even exist!  Therefor, I'm looking for a less shady and more direct way in.  Any ideas what company they might be referring to?  I am aware of a couple exhibits companies, but I don't think they have anything that would be considered a "factory".  I should note that while this listing says it's in Warren, MI, I believe this is the location of the recruiting agency and not the factory.

Thank you for any help!

Sincerely,
Jake Hildebrandt