Baltimore Museum of Industry

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Westwood Leeanne

My colleagues in our education department are planning some sessions around the theme of medicine. Does anyone out there have experience of using real leaches in their education sessions? Or has anyone seen them being used somewhere else?

Leeanne Westwood | Museum Curator, Heritage Services

Valence House Museum | London Borough of Barking and Dagenham | Becontree Avenue | Dagenham | RM8 3HT