Hi Ron, just curious, how safe is Egypt these days?

Marcia Miller
The Jewish Museum

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ron Fellows
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 3:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] New tours in Egypt

Greetings all . . .

We have added a new tour of Egypt to include all the expected major sites, but to do it all in one week – Sunday to Sunday.
Our two week tour is still open and, of course, includes Amarna, Abydos and Dendera. (Not included in the one week tour.)
See both itineraries at www.AncientEmpires-Tours.com  and register now!

Ron Fellows, CM
Tour Leader
Ancient Empires Tours

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the

intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,

privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this

in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and

delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.