Hello everyone,

I'm trying to track down some old Sony PVM 2530 monitors or newer monitors that are similar.  We like them because they are sturdy and can be stacked easily for exhibitions, but Sony no
longer sells them.  Based on my initial internet search, its seems that 80's video gamers may have snatched up the few that remained online.

The dimensions we are looking for are: 19.5 x 25.5 x 17.25 in (49.5 x 64.8 x 42.8 cm).  If anyone has one or two that they would like to get rid of, I may be able to take them off your hands. Or
if anyone knows of comparable monitors, I would love some suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Mary