I'm posting this for a colleague. If interested, please contact her. At the
e-mail and phone number listed below.

The National Heritage Museum in Lexington, MA, is cleaning out some unused
items and would like to offer them to anyone who is willing to come pick
them up.

We updated our fluorescent lighting fixtures and have several boxes of
UV-filtering tubes (Light Impressions) that no longer fit our new lamps.
We have about 80 that are 46"long and about 1-5/8"diameter.  There are also
some 8-ft ones.  I think they are these:

<http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/filter-ray-uv-shields-48/studio-envir
onment-control/>
http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/filter-ray-uv-shields-48/studio-enviro
nment-control/

but there are no item numbers on the boxes anywhere.  They have a diameter
of 1-5/8".

We also have some mannequins that we no longer use, because we have
upgraded.  I can provide photos if you're interested.   There are a few male
and female full mannequins (with arms, hands, legs, heads) that might be
available, if you are interested and about 12 of the female torsos (which
can be adjusted on the silver pole).

--Male:  40"chest x 32"waist x 37"hips   (these were originally purchased
for a 20th century jeans exhibition)

--Female:  "teen" size  31"chest x 22"waist   (works better for 19th century
dresses)

--Female:   regular size:  34"chest x 22"waist x 32"hips   (about 6-7 or
these)

--Female torso:  35"chest x 32"waist (we have about 12 of these); can be
raised or lowered on the pole

Feel free to contact Maureen Harper, Collections Manager, at
[log in to unmask] or 781-457-4112 with any questions you have.  We are hoping
to have these out of our building in early May.  Don't hesitate to mention
this to colleagues in the Boston area.   Or send me any suggestions and I
will contact them directly.