Dear Listers,

At the NYS Museums in Conversation Conference this week, my colleagues and I led a conversation and activity about creating a vision for your work.  We were treated to some stunning insights!  I've recapped the session here:  http://leadingbydesign.blogspot.com/2012/04/visioning-your-work.html

And I've written more about it in my chapter in AAM's newest publication, A Life in Museums: Managing Your Museum Career, which is making its debut at the conference next week!  http://iweb.aam-us.org/Purchase/ProductDetail.aspx?Product_code=I2022

Anne

--
Read my Blog:  http://leadingbydesign.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/leadingbydesign

Anne W. Ackerson
Principal
Creative Leadership & Management Solutions
1914 Burdett Avenue
Troy, New York  12180
T:  518-271-2455
E:  [log in to unmask]