Seasons Greetings from Gail Anderson & Associates
ga_logo 2
April 2012
Greetings from Gail Anderson & Associates
ReinventMus 2The second edition of Reinventing the Museum: The Evolving Conversation on the Paradigm Shift  is now out!

Please join Gail and some of the contributing authors for the book signing at the Annual American Association of Museums Conference in Minneapolis/St. Paul on Monday, April 30 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the AAM Bookstore in the Convention Center.  Some of the contributing authors who will be present including Emlyn Koster, John Falk, Marsha Semmel, and Peter Samis to name a few. This second edition represents 75% new articles creating a thorough look at the changing perspectives about the role of museums in contemporary times.

GA&A Celebrates 10 Years of Service
This spring Gail Anderson & Associates (GA&A)  celebrates 10 years of working with over 50 different museums, cultural organizations, associations, and businesses across the US and internationally with over half of those organizations using GA&A for numerous projects.  It's been a privilege to work with our clients and to get to know so many trustees, staff and volunteers who dedicate their lives to making a difference every day.

Whether its leadership, organizational transformation, nonprofit sustainability, or best practices in governance we aim to work with each client to find the best path to a more vital future. Thank you for putting your trust in GA&A - we promise to continue to earn your trust.

            With sincere gratitude,

Gail Signature

(415) 897-5616

Click here to forward this email to a friend

Gail Anderson & Associates
Ridge Road
Novato, California 94947
US

Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!