-
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GailAndersonAssociat/a6da94f05d/00ffcde409/547125a708
April 2012
Greetings from Gail Anderson & Associates

-
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GailAndersonAssociat/a6da94f05d/00ffcde409/01fc54177d The second edition of  -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GailAndersonAssociat/a6da94f05d/00ffcde409/0bbb366889 Reinventing the Museum: The Evolving Conversation on the Paradigm
Shift   is now out!

Please join Gail and some of the contributing authors for the book
signing at the Annual American Association of Museums Conference in
Minneapolis/St. Paul on Monday, April 30 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the
AAM Bookstore in the Convention Center.  Some of the contributing
authors who will be present including Emlyn Koster, John Falk, Marsha
Semmel, and Peter Samis to name a few. This second edition represents
75% new articles creating a thorough look at the changing
perspectives about the role of museums in contemporary times.

GA&A Celebrates 10 Years of Service
This spring  -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GailAndersonAssociat/a6da94f05d/00ffcde409/3ed57de7c0 Gail Anderson & Associates (GA&A)  celebrates 10 years of working
with over 50 different museums, cultural organizations, associations,
and businesses across the US and internationally with over half of
those organizations using GA&A for numerous projects.  It's been a
privilege to work with our clients and to get to know so many
trustees, staff and volunteers who dedicate their lives to making a
difference every day.

Whether its leadership, organizational transformation, nonprofit
sustainability, or best practices in governance we aim to work with
each client to find the best path to a more vital future. Thank you
for putting your trust in GA&A - we promise to continue to earn your
trust.

With sincere gratitude,

(415) 897-5616

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?a6da94f05d/00ffcde409/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=a6da94f05d&lid=521204269&ldh=00ffcde409

This message was sent by Gail Anderson & Associates using
VerticalResponse

Gail Anderson & Associates
Ridge Road
Novato, California 94947
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html