Dear Dawn et al.,

This would also be a good question for the 3,157 members of the AAMG-L – the listserv of the Association of Academic Museums and Galleries. To become a member of AAMG-L (free) send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]. Once you are a member you can send your message(s) to the group (also free) by sending your message to: [log in to unmask].

Cheers!

Stefan

Dr. Stefan Sommer

Director, Colorado Plateau Biodiversity Center

Executive Producer, A River Reborn

Board of Directors, Association of Academic Museums and Galleries

Moderator, AAMG-L

Faculty Advisor, SEEDS Grand Canyon Chapter

Faculty, Dept. of Biological Sciences

Northern Arizona University

Campus Box 5640

Flagstaff, AZ  86011