From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scher Thomae, Dawn
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Oldest Museum Studies Program in the Country?

I am wondering if there is a Museum Studies Program older than ours, the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee/Milwaukee Public Museum Program, established in 1963. I always tell people we are ONE of the oldest in the country but it's possible that we are THE oldest.
Many thanks for any additional insights,
Dawn Scher Thomae