Did they accept women in 1894?

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dan Bartlett
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 4:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Oldest Museum Studies Program in the Country?

So has UI had an actual museum studies PROGRAM or has it had a teaching museum for 100 years. 'Cuz Beloit's only had a PROGRAM since the early '80s but we've had a teaching museum (integral to student learning at beloit and predating the anthropology department by decades) since 1894. What's that, like 118years?

Just sayin'

;-)

Dan