Dear Museum-L  readers,

first of all: excuse cross postings.

The moment has finally arrived: since this weekend, the colourfull, new, globally distributed museum magazine ExpoTime! has been uploaded. It can be read as eBook.

Your personal copy of 53 pages is just on click away:
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/index.php?site=expoTime
You may pass this link down to colleagues and friends, as the eBook may be printed but not copied or stored.

We do not trade these data!

The magazine addresses the market globally, with emphasis on growing markets. The circulation will always be relatively high, the next issue is to be published by the end of June. Circulation details you may find under http://www.museum-aktuell.de/preise/azplexpotime2012.pdf .

The readers of ExpoTime! are employed in museums, galleries, art organisations, science centres, visitor attractions, libraries, planetaria, zoos and botanical gardens - more precisely: they are directors, directors of operations, marketing personnel, technicians and curators, conservators and persons responsible for development. Additionally, "ExpoTime!" reaches key organisations, consultants and suppliers.

Now, we may invite you to forward us English articles (3-4 pages) and news concerning your institution which might be of global interest. Please take in mind that we only need a resolution of 96 dpi for pictures. Our eBooks are able to contain video files (links to external hosts) and animated "inserts" (f.e. newsletters) up to a limited amount.

For future e-mail contacts, please use the subject heading

ExpoTime!

Enjoy the maiden cruise!
Yours

Christian Müller-Straten
Editor, member of ICOM Germany

The publication company Verlag Dr. C. Mueller-Straten is specialized in museums and conservation. The media are the monthly magazine MUSEUM AKTUELL, distributed mostly in the German-speaking countries, the eZine "ExpoTime" distributed globally, books and an extensive portal http://www.museum-aktuell.de. Editorial contact: Adelheid Straten, Ph.D; trade contacts: Christian Mueller-Straten, Ph.D. T. 0049-(0)89-839 690 43, Fax 0049-(0)89-690 44, [log in to unmask]
Register now to read eZine ExpoTime! free of charge http://www.museum-aktuell.de/shop/themes/kategorie/detail.php?artikelid=75&source=2