Thinking about attending the Summer Educational Institute for Visual
Resources and Image Management (SEI) 2012 at the University of Michigan
in Ann Arbor?

SEI 2011 attendee Adrianna Stephenson found the institute so enriching
she is attending again in 2012:

"I cannot reiterate how important the Summer Educational Institute (SEI)
was to my career during my first year as a visual resources curator.
Transitioning from a traditional art history background into the world
of visual resources was both demanding and challenging as I found myself
required to build an entirely new foundation of specialized knowledge
and training.  The SEI coursework proved to be exactly what I needed:
the perfect balance of theoretical framework, practical application, and
open communication between like-minded individuals.  A year later I
realize that the benefits of SEI are more than just building solid
technical skills and increasing professional development, it's about
forging relationships with other professionals who are generous,
thoughtful, and motivating.  I took so much away from my first SEI
experience it's no wonder that I'm thrilled to be attending again this
year."

- Adrianna H. Stephenson
Head, Visual Resources Library
Southern Methodist University

For information about this year's institute please visit the SEI
Website: http://sei.vrafoundation.org/index.html

Question? Please don't hesitate to contact the co-chairs directly:
http://sei.vrafoundation.org/contacts2012.html

Cheers,

Elizabeth Schaub, SEI Co-Chair
Betha Whitlow, SEI Co-Chair