Years ago we were given stanchions from a local bank that had them in storage.  The price was right and they have served us well.

Nathalie Andrews
Portland Museum, Louisville

From: Meg Justus <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 09:41:48 -0700
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] source for stanchions

One of my clients needs to purchase some stanchions.  Can anyone tell me a good, reasonably-priced online source for them?  There doesn't seem to be anywhere local that sells them, and googling brings up a rather bewildering array of places that do sell them, none of which I recognize.  I would rather have my client buy their goods from a source I know is reputable.

Thanks!

Meg Justus
independent curator

Repeating History, "A GRAND yarn you can't put down." Janet Chapple, author of Yellowstone Treasures
http://mmjustus.com/fictionrepeatinghistory.html