Hi all,

I have a large order of S-hooks coming from my manufacturer in about 2 weeks.  I ordered enough so that they are available for 75 cents each + shipping to you.  I took a look at the hooks available from McMaster Carr, Grainger & Ikea.  The ones I have made are longer and will not poke the backs of the works.  They are also far less likely to jump off the screens.  They're made of galvanized steel and each hook holds at least 75 lbs.

Let me know...

Suzanne
Suzanne Quigley
845 266 0487 (land)