One of my clients needs to purchase some stanchions.  Can anyone tell me a good, reasonably-priced online source for them?  There doesn't seem to be anywhere local that sells them, and googling brings up a rather bewildering array of places that do sell them, none of which I recognize.  I would rather have my client buy their goods from a source I know is reputable.

Thanks!

Meg Justus
independent curator

Repeating History, "A GRAND yarn you can't put down." Janet Chapple, author of Yellowstone Treasures
http://mmjustus.com/fictionrepeatinghistory.html