From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Teen
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Cataloging maps

We are beginning the task of creating access to our map collection.  Can anyone recommend sources to help us develop our procedure for cataloging this collection?  Most of the maps have no accession numbers.  Some have not information as to source, date, etc.
Thanks.

Teen Peterson
Collections Manager
Amelia Island Museum History