Greetings Listers,

I am conducting an informal survey regarding the use of electronic databases for collections in American museums for a term paper. If you are the registrar or collections manager of an American museum, I would very much appreciate your help.

You can simply reply to me at [log in to unmask] with the following information: name of museum, type of museum (art, natural history, etc.), and name of database.

I will share the results with anyone who is interested.

Apologies for cross listing on the AAMG-L as well.

Thank you,

Melinda
Museum Studies, SFSU