Hello,
Can you please list this opening for Executive Director at Oregon Nikkei Endowment?

Position Overview

O.N.E. is seeking a visionary, self motivated, energetic Executive Director to lead this growing organization. We are looking for someone to build on the strong base of community support, volunteer effort and first-rate facilities to create new and exciting programs that capture untold stories and deepen the understanding of civil rights issues. An enthusiastic board seeks leadership in fundraising, outreach and program development to enrich the community dialog about the relevance of history, ethnic identity and civil rights in today's society.

The ideal candidate for the Executive Director position will have:

Strong communications skills to enhance the public profile and advocate for our mission.

http://www.oregonnikkei.org/job.htm

--
nicole nathan | principal

claret associates | exhibition and collections management

Portland, Oregon
503 490 8971

claretassociates.net
@ClaretAssoc
chair | registrars committee | western region rcwr.org