Hi Jennifer,

You would be surprised how cost effective it is to use synthetic scents for your interactives. Many scents are "off-the-shelf" allowing for easy customization. As has been previously mentioned, I'd suggest at least contacting Lorane Wasserman of Escential Resources at (310)534-3481 or [log in to unmask] to see what she has on offer. The resulting ease of maintenance and reduced risk of allergens is worth the investment.

Regards,

Larry Fisher
Planner+Designer+Imagineer
Bristol, RI