Jan,

HI- we are currently installing an exhibit in an unattended state park bandstand, underneath really-

Use phenolic panels for the graphics! We have done will with Fossil Industries in New York, but I-Zone in Texas is also good. Practically the same product.

Regards,

Ed

Content•Design Collaborative LLC

433 Country Way,  Scituate MA 02066