From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jan Levinson
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Help with exhibit in historic property

I'm helping a local non-profit group who have rennovated an old jail building in the center of the town envision what a display that explores the town/building's history could look like. The space is not well climate controlled, but there is some money to sink into panel construction/sturdy display materials. Its also not secure, but they would like to display some related artifacts.

Has anyone worked on a project like this? And if so, do you have recommendations on best materials to use for panels/display? Or suggestions for vendors to use for these products? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Jan Levinson
Outreach Archivist
Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies
University of Georgia Libraries