OK,  Problem fixed.  Please try again. . .

Go to www.AncientEmpires-tours.com
Click on the Egypt tab (or the Tut mask)
Near the top of the Egypt page, click on the tab MAGIC IN ANCIENT EGYPT.
Then, on the next page click on ENTER HERE (or anywhere on the page).

You will go to my 22 minute video, Magic in Ancient Egypt featuring Dr. Tom Mudloff
of the Field Museum in Chicago and San Diego’s Fred Lewis.

I hope you will enjoy the site and the video. Please tell me what you think.

Ron Fellows, CM
Ancient Empires Tours