Hi Christa,

It seems to me there should be one collections policy for both collections.
 If I'm understanding correctly, both collections will be under the
umbrella of your main institution; therefore, any collection belonging to
your institution would follow the overall policy of said institution.  Our
institution includes different sites as well, all containing collection
materials.  We have one policy for our whole institution, and it discusses
the types of collections we have  and our buildings/sites.  I'm happy to
send you a copy if you need an example.

Just my two cents...hope this helps.

Heather Culligan
Collections Manager