Thanks Anne,

What I'm actually looking for is a statement that will absolve the
museum for any injuries, accidents, damage, etc. that might be caused by
exhibit contractors and sub-contractors.

Robin

**********

Robin Gabriel

Not sure if this is what you're looking for Robin, we have the following
statement on our Agreement to Purchase:

I state that I am the rightful owner of the object(s) noted above and
have full power and authority to dispose of the object(s) by
transferring complete ownership and possession by sale to the New
Brunswick Museum, and that title to the object(s) is free and clear of
all claims.  I hereby agree to indemnify and save harmless the
aforementioned Museum with respect to this sale.

Anne Marr