Hi, Listers --

In my newest post, I consider how our organizations capture and use ideas.  Clearly, much of our work is idea-driven, but are our institutions structured to make the most of idea generation and cross pollination?  I think we have a way to go on that score.

My post is here:  http://bit.ly/FQ6u72

As always, I'd love to hear about how your museum or heritage organization generates and uses ideas.  Where do your best ideas come from?  Who's involved with making them reality?  Which ideas have upped the game at your institution?

Anne

--
Read my Blog:  http://leadingbydesign.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/leadingbydesign

Anne W. Ackerson
Principal
Creative Leadership & Management Solutions
1914 Burdett Avenue
Troy, New York  12180
T:  518-271-2455
E:  [log in to unmask]