We have several books that have been deaccessioned from our collection, listed here.   They are all in good condition.  If you are interested or have questions, please feel free to contact me.

History of the State of New York in Ten Volumes (Five volumes, 2 volumes in each)

Edited by Alexander C. Flick, State Historian.  Published by Ira J. Friedman, Inc. 1962

History of the United States from Aboriginal Times to the Present Day  (Four volumes)

By John Clark Ridpath, LL.D.  Published by Henry G. Allen, New York; no published date, latest copyright – 1899

A History of the 19th Century Year by Year (In three volumes, we have vols. I & III)

By Edward Emerson, Jr.  Published by Collins & Son, New York 1902

Old Trails on the Niagara Frontier

by Frank H. Severence   Published Buffalo NY, 1899

The Beginning of the U.S. Army 1783-1812

By James Ripley Jacobs (signed by author)  Published  by Princeton University Press, NJ, 1947

New York State; It’s History and It’s Government

By Michael Glassman.  Published Barron’s Educational Series, Inc.   Brooklyn NY 1949

The Story of New York: An Informal History of the City

By Susan E. Lyman.  Published Crown Publishers, Inc., NY 1964

The West Point Atlas of American Wars Volume I & II

Volume I – covers years 1689-1900; Volume II – covers years 1900-1953

Compiled by the Department of Military Art & Engineering, The U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY

Published Frederick A. Praeger, 1967

====
Donna Nortman
Executive Director