Hi John,

I graduated from this program in 2010. I absolutely loved it and highly recommend it!!!!! They are now offering even more classes.Phyllis Hecht, the program's director, is an amazing person and has done wonderful things for the program. I believe there is an information session tonight about it, and I think you can still sign up. http://advanced.jhu.edu/academic/museum/

Best wishes,

Lori Quayle