Hi John,

I'm been in the JHU program since Fall 2010, and I love it. One of the great benefits of the program is that it gives you access to museum professionals all over the country. All of my professors have been amazing and the program has an excellent array of classes to choose from. The tuition may look a bit pricey but it is actually cheaper than many other museum studies program.

Hope this helps,

Mary