Colleagues,

Thanks for your input.  I think we are a very long way from seeing the idea of an endowed registrar position becoming widespread - but it is encouraging that there seem to be some 'workarounds'. Obviously vendors (if I can be called a vendor) like myself, are a very long way from being able to support an endowment - would that we could!

Norman *Paul* Stromdahl - the typos are always embarrassing - but I suppose you intuited what I was driving at.  Thanks for doing the math - it helps to show others how this works for directors, curators, academics and librarians....

Cheers,
Suzanne
Suzanne Quigley
845 266 0487 (land)