From: "Caroline Vereen" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 5:57:39 PM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] 3D Virtual Imaging

Hello all,

I am trying to recreate the interior rooms of an antebellum house during different time periods using 3d virtual imaging technology.  I have used Google SketchUp in the past to recreate the exteriors of buildings but have found that the program is not well-suited for recreating interiors.  Does anyone have a suggestion for a program that I could use for this project?

Thanks for your help!
Caroline

Caroline E. Vereen
USC Public History, Museums 2013