From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Kaia Landon
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Exploding Lightbulbs - cause and prevention?

Thanks everyone who has weighed in so far. Our maintenance/facilities guys will be checking into things more in the morning before we open. So far their best guess is some sort of power surge.
To answer some questions:

Thanks again for all the helpful suggestions. Please keep them coming if you think of anything else.

Thanks,

Kaia